Welcome to the Creative Corner!

Hi! Welcome to the Creative Corner! This is going to be a site devoted to book-lovers like me who are always looking for a good read. I am going to do book reviews, recommendations, list off short stories and post some of my own. If you are looking for a good, reliable source for all things book, you've found it. So, again, welcome! Hope you visit my site again soon!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Malcolm Mitchell joins a Book Club

This is a really cool story I want to share about Malcolm Mitchell by the Georgia Bulldogs website that really celebrates the idea of who society thinks you are and who you actually are away from the cameras (also, it's about books!). This is a really inspiring story and I hope you enjoy it!

***Note: if it doesn't work when you click the link, copy it into a blank goggle page, enter it, and watch away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16qmS26C08w 

No comments:

Post a Comment