Welcome to the Creative Corner!

Hi! Welcome to the Creative Corner! This is going to be a site devoted to book-lovers like me who are always looking for a good read. I am going to do book reviews, recommendations, list off short stories and post some of my own. If you are looking for a good, reliable source for all things book, you've found it. So, again, welcome! Hope you visit my site again soon!

Friday, October 24, 2014

The Secret Zoo

* * * */ Four Stars

Genre: Action, Adventure, Danger, Drama, Mystery

Welcome to the world of Noah, a young boy who's little sister dissapeared. She was telling him about the zoo right before she went missing, and soon Noah and his friends begin to have strange happenings of their own at their zoo when they start to investigate.What is really going on there? Who took Meghan? What is beyond the walls of the enclosures? And, finally, what will happen when Noah and his friends decide to enter the 'Secret Zoo'?
I liked this book a lot. It was very easy to read and understand. Bryan Chick did a great job with this whimsical book, but I have to warn you; it is designed for a slightly younger crowd, so it is a little . . . quick, I guess, and it doesn't elaborate much. All in all though, if you are looking for a quick, easy, and fantastical read, you've found it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment