Welcome to the Creative Corner!

Hi! Welcome to the Creative Corner! This is going to be a site devoted to book-lovers like me who are always looking for a good read. I am going to do book reviews, recommendations, list off short stories and post some of my own. If you are looking for a good, reliable source for all things book, you've found it. So, again, welcome! Hope you visit my site again soon!

Friday, February 5, 2016

Unjournal 15

Prompt: What advice would a dog give about life, if it could talk?  Write down that advice.

Response: A dog would give the advice ‘enjoy the little things in life’; at least, I know that my dog would say that. He seems to take comfort in things that seem rather insignificant to us, like the look of the yard (he sometimes just sits on the porch and lords over it) and the way sunshine through the front windows feel. I believe that dogs appreciate things like that more, since they don’t have to worry about the constant pressure of jobs, relationships, and bills that humans do. They take the time to do things that make them happy, no matter how small or seemingly unimportant they are. I think that humans could learn a lot from that statement, instead of always rushing around.

(PS, the moral of this unjournal is to get a dog. They are awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment