Welcome to the Creative Corner!

Hi! Welcome to the Creative Corner! This is going to be a site devoted to book-lovers like me who are always looking for a good read. I am going to do book reviews, recommendations, list off short stories and post some of my own. If you are looking for a good, reliable source for all things book, you've found it. So, again, welcome! Hope you visit my site again soon!

Monday, March 14, 2016

Unjournal 27

I'm so sorry that I forgot to post Unjournal 27 earlier. Sorry! Here it is now . . .

Prompt: Create a sentence with words that begin with the letters in sentence, in order. In other words, the first word in the sentence should begin with s, the second with, e, the third with n, etc.

Response: “Sheesh, enough now!” Tamira engaged. “Nina, Cari, Elisa, act your age. This is my wedding, and you are my bridesmaids. Pull yourselves together. I am about to walk down the aisle in 10 minutes, and I need you all to be my composed, assuring moral support. And I can’t have that if you all are fussing over your dresses like toddlers!”

No comments:

Post a Comment