Welcome to the Creative Corner!

Hi! Welcome to the Creative Corner! This is going to be a site devoted to book-lovers like me who are always looking for a good read. I am going to do book reviews, recommendations, list off short stories and post some of my own. If you are looking for a good, reliable source for all things book, you've found it. So, again, welcome! Hope you visit my site again soon!

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Of Enemies and Endings . . .

The new book in 'The Ever Afters' series by Shelby Bach is finally coming out; the release date is June 30. This series was AMAZING, and I think that everyone should read it. I will post a link to Shelby Bach's page and to Amazon; everyone who loved the first 3 will love this book!!!

Image result for the ever afters book 4

Link to Shelby Bach's page: http://shelbybach.com/title-cover-reveal-the-ever-afters-4-plus-a-giveaway/

Link to Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Enemies-Endings-Ever-Afters/dp/1442497874/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1424390801&sr=1-1&keywords=of+enemies+and+endings




No comments:

Post a Comment