Welcome to the Creative Corner!

Hi! Welcome to the Creative Corner! This is going to be a site devoted to book-lovers like me who are always looking for a good read. I am going to do book reviews, recommendations, list off short stories and post some of my own. If you are looking for a good, reliable source for all things book, you've found it. So, again, welcome! Hope you visit my site again soon!

Friday, December 16, 2016

Countdown to Christmas 2016: Day 15

For day 15 of the countdown, I am here to talk about food; specifically Food Network. Like every year, they have a page dedicated only to Christmas recipes. Every year I look at the pictures and wish I was any good at making things.

Anyways, here is the link so you can check out some of their holiday ideas: http://www.foodnetwork.com/topics/christmas-recipes.html

Have fun with that. Try not to get too hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment