Welcome to the Creative Corner!

Hi! Welcome to the Creative Corner! This is going to be a site devoted to book-lovers like me who are always looking for a good read. I am going to do book reviews, recommendations, list off short stories and post some of my own. If you are looking for a good, reliable source for all things book, you've found it. So, again, welcome! Hope you visit my site again soon!

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Countdown to Christmas 2016: Day 12

Sorry I was busy with other stuff, but today this is fixed! I've only ever written one review on a Christmas book in the 3 years I've had this blog, so now, I am sending you the link to the review. That post was interesting to write considering I knew the author. I've read it 3 times and really liked it, so I assure you, it is a good book all things considered.

Here is the link: http://amathecreativecorner.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-christmas-of-miracles-five-stars.html

Be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment