Welcome to the Creative Corner!

Hi! Welcome to the Creative Corner! This is going to be a site devoted to book-lovers like me who are always looking for a good read. I am going to do book reviews, recommendations, list off short stories and post some of my own. If you are looking for a good, reliable source for all things book, you've found it. So, again, welcome! Hope you visit my site again soon!

Friday, May 27, 2016

Fanfiction Problems

I am mad. Mad because a lot of great book series have little or no good fanfictions. Come on, really? The fanfiction archive for 'The Emerald Atlas' (an awesome book in the Books of Beginning trilogy) has about 5 fics - none of them very good or detailed. 'Enchanted' by Alethea Kontis, the book I just posted? Nonexistent. There are tons more, but seriously people! Please please please write something good; I want to fantasize!

 CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE to go to Fanfiction.net and solve my problems. Go and write decent fanfictions!

No comments:

Post a Comment