Welcome to the Creative Corner!

Hi! Welcome to the Creative Corner! This is going to be a site devoted to book-lovers like me who are always looking for a good read. I am going to do book reviews, recommendations, list off short stories and post some of my own. If you are looking for a good, reliable source for all things book, you've found it. So, again, welcome! Hope you visit my site again soon!

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Spring Break

Sorry I haven't been posting any book reviews lately. It's Spring Break vacation, and I've been making the most of my time off. Which is to say that I have been eating a bunch of chocolate and other assorted junk foods, sleeping in almost 3 hours late, reading (A LOT), watching way too much TV than I probably should have watched in a month (let alone a couple of days), and generally being lazy. The lack of work is making me far too unproductive. I don't know how I am ever going to be able to wake up at 6:30 in the morning again after this. Spring Break is a curse in disguise, I swear . . . Anyways, I just wanted to apologize for that and to tell you that I will be back to blogging regularly again by next week. Sorry for the delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment