Welcome to the Creative Corner!

Hi! Welcome to the Creative Corner! This is going to be a site devoted to book-lovers like me who are always looking for a good read. I am going to do book reviews, recommendations, list off short stories and post some of my own. If you are looking for a good, reliable source for all things book, you've found it. So, again, welcome! Hope you visit my site again soon!

Friday, December 18, 2015

Countdown to Christmas 2015: Day 8

For the eight day of the countdown, since I am going to the new Star Wars movie, I am posting 5 Darth Vader Christmas memes. May the force be with you!

1. When Vader's on the naughty list . . .


2. The present feeler (come on, though, we all have those people in our family who just can't wait!)


3. Starbucks, really . . .


4. Wow. Just wow.


5. Nobody rocks that kitten sweater like Vader!



Again, Happy Holidays and Season's Greetings. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment