Welcome to the Creative Corner!

Hi! Welcome to the Creative Corner! This is going to be a site devoted to book-lovers like me who are always looking for a good read. I am going to do book reviews, recommendations, list off short stories and post some of my own. If you are looking for a good, reliable source for all things book, you've found it. So, again, welcome! Hope you visit my site again soon!

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Countdown to Christmas 2015: Day 13

For day 13 of my countdown, I am posting some of my favorite Percy Jackson headcanons from the web. If you didn't know, Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan is my all-time favorite book series (And that will NEVER change. EVER!). I can read it over 100 times (and I probably have) and still never get tired of it. It's a 'dam' same that there aren't more books like them (and only a true PJO fan would get that reference). So, without any further ado, the Christmas Headcanons:













And, lastly . . .



Merry X-mas, everyone, and stick around for tomorrow's post!


No comments:

Post a Comment