Welcome to the Creative Corner!

Hi! Welcome to the Creative Corner! This is going to be a site devoted to book-lovers like me who are always looking for a good read. I am going to do book reviews, recommendations, list off short stories and post some of my own. If you are looking for a good, reliable source for all things book, you've found it. So, again, welcome! Hope you visit my site again soon!

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Poetry . . .

I have just found an aspiring new poet on the website 'Hello Poetry'. Her name is Lydia Pinder. Here is an example of her work, her most recent poem:

You are not just,
A flickering flame of light,
You smolder all in
your sight.

Effulgent, my precious one,
Glowing more
Than the asterioids 
Our closing sun.

You don't ignite my love,
But you engulf my heart,
With your atomic bomb,
Your flicking tongue,

Left a fiery hell,
In the back of my throat,
Striked me, 
Harder til I fell from your spell

Cool, right? Here is her page; check it out sometime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment