Welcome to the Creative Corner!

Hi! Welcome to the Creative Corner! This is going to be a site devoted to book-lovers like me who are always looking for a good read. I am going to do book reviews, recommendations, list off short stories and post some of my own. If you are looking for a good, reliable source for all things book, you've found it. So, again, welcome! Hope you visit my site again soon!

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

New Blog!

I am writing this post to spread awareness about a new blog; History Mystery. It is just starting out, and it is a cool blog that kind-of goes along with this one; every month, the bloggers at History Mystery will be reading a new historical fiction novel and comparing it to an actual historical account of reference, to see how accurately the author represented the time period. I will pitch in by occasionally writing a review on this blog about the book they are looking at for the month.

Here is the link to the blog: amahistorymystery.blogspot.com.

I will write the review on their book, 'Fever, 1793' sometime this week. Keep a lookout and check that blog out sometime!


No comments:

Post a Comment